Places of interest
Uddens House in Dorset was used by the Military during WW2 was pulled down in 1955. The site of Uddens House is still largely rural in character (largely wooded on the house site itself) - the industrial site which carries the 'Uddens' name is fairly small and a long way south, covering the "lodge" area adjacent to the Ringwood - Wimborne Road.
The charming story - Hartlepool
Further information, and in some cases pictures may be available on the Place you select. This will be identified by I will be adding information to the place list over time. Maybe YOU have a picture that could be added?
- Greathead Bay, St Vincent Down in St Vincent is what looks like the idyllic Greathead Bay
- Greathead Crag, Lake District I love the Lake District in England and had a great fondness for Grasmere even before I discovered the Greathead connection
- Greathead Crescent, Newton Ayres, Durham
- Greathead Lane, Pinetown, Natal, South Africa
- Greathed Manor, Ford Manor Road, Dormansland, Lingfield Greathed Manor, Ford Manor Road, Dormansland, Lingfield RH7 6PA
- Greathead Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Greathead Road, Kepnock area of Bundsberg, Queensland, Australia Greathead Road can be found in the Kepnock area of Bundsberg, Queensland, Australia
- Greathead Street, Port Elizabeth, South Africa Greathead Street, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Greathead Street, South Shields, Tyneside Greathead Street, South Shields, Tyneside, England